Want to reduce ocean and river waste plastics? Creative and want to design new products?
If yes then this Upcycling Internship is for you.
You will need to clean lots of rivers and beaches.
Location: Klang Valley, KL, Malaysia
Category: UPCYCLED by FE
Job Type: Internship – MALAYSIAN ONLY
Contract Length: 4 months – Starting March – (those currently residing in Malaysia only due to border closure).
Application Closing Date: 1st March
Start Date: 15th March
This is an exciting Upcycling Internship opportunity for people who want to tackle the plastic issues in Malaysia with a focus on the Kayu Ara River, (TTDI, Bandar Utama, Kelana Jaya, Ara Damansara). Visit our shop to see what we make – www.fuze-ecoteer.com/ethical-shop
Upcycling Internship Key Duties
- Getting your hands dirty picking up litter from the Kayu Ara River and her banks.
- Organising clean ups with local groups, schools, companies etc
- Cleaning, sorting and shredding the items we find.
- Making items using the precious plastic machines but also open to explore other types of plastics and materials.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PASSION and DEDICATION to solving the plastic issues.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Able to work remotely BUT also work with the team at least twice a week.
How To ApplyPlease submit your CV, and Cover Letter to email@example.com. For more information or if you have any further questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If that’s not enough to convince you, check out this video of the project. It’ll give you a pretty good idea about what you’ll be up to.