Please read the refund policy for Fuze Ecoteer Outdoor Adventures Sdn Bhd below
Return and refund policy for Fuze ecoteer Outdoor Adventures Sdn Bhd
Goods bought in the online store
Thanks for shopping with Fuze Ecoteer Outdoor Adventures.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
TOUR TERM & CONDITIONS
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION :
Deposit of RM500 per person must be paid upon reservation and the balance must be paid up before 21 days prior to the date of departure. Cancellation fees per person shall be imposed as following :
- Cancelled less than 7 days – 100% of total tour fare forfeited
- Cancelled less than 14 days – 75% of total tour fare forfeited
- Cancelled less than 21 days – 50% of total tour fare forfeited
- Cancelled 21 days & beyond – 100% of total tour deposit forfeited
- Passport validity must more than six months.
- Cancellation of tour due visa rejection will be charged.
- Tour fare is subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation or increase in airfare due to petrol price changes.
- Flight details , itinerary , hotel and meals which stated on the itinerary above are subject to change according to different date without prior notice. Any changes after booking, will inform accordingly
- The sequence of itinerary , meals and hotel arrangement are subject to the final adjustment of the local ground operator.
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis. ( Those travelling alone every effort will be made for a share room basis, or otherwise ,a single supplement charge applies or triple share )
- Triple room sharing will base on extra roll in basis.
- Airport tax, fuel surcharge, visa fees, laundry, travel insurance , excess baggage charges, room service, room items damage during the occupancy, beverages, gratuities to driver and tour escort, all items of personal nature and optional tours. All of above charges shall be paid entirely by the tour member and is subject to change.
(Fuze Ecoteer Outdoor Adventures Sdn Bhd its subsidiaries are refer as the Organizers )
- The Organizers / its associated agents act only as agents for the transportation companies , hotel contractors and other principals, tickets and vouchers and documents are issued subject to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
- The Organizers accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings resulting directly or indirectly from occurences beyond its control including breakdown in equipment, strikes, war, theft, delays, medical or customs regulations, cancellations, charges in therein or schedules, etc. it is the responsibility of the tour member to buy travel insurance. safe keeping of travel documents are the responsibilities of persons who taking the tours
- The Organizers shall not be held responsible for deportation of refusal of entry by immigration Authorities to/of tour members resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other causes of whose behavior and activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned. There is absolutely no refund to tour member who had been refused entry.
- If necessary the organizers reserve the right to after itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel accommodation, the organizers also reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of clients, in which event no liabilities whatsoever shall be brome by the organizers in respect of such cancellations or withdrawl but money paid by such clients as booking fees shall refund to them.
- No refund or reduction will be made to any person who does not participate in any meals , sightseeing or accommodation during the course of the tour.
- The organizers reserve right to cancel land tour prior to departure for any reasons, including insufficient number of participants. Should this happen the entire payment will be refunded without further obligations on the part of the company.
- The organizers also reserve the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if it is deemed that his act or conduct is offensive to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other clients and the tour as a whole and Malaysian Harmony shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
To ensure the benefit of customers , Assumed those passenger joining our tour have already read, understand and agree the tour conditions.